ABL PARTNERS WITH 7 SERIES SPORTS FOR MARKETING & SPONSORSHIP SALESUpdated Sunday February 23, 2014 by American Basketball League.
7 Series Sports was launched by CEO and President, Ja'Chin “Jay” York. Jay received his Bachelor's of Science in Sport Management from Winston-Salem State University, and brings eight years of professional sport marketing and management experience. Jay gained his experience in different segments of the sports industry including sponsorship, marketing, event management, and apparel. Some of the more notable sports figures and properties Jay worked with are Patrick “Pat tha Roc” Robinson of And1, NASCAR driver and Dale Earnhardt's former Crew Chief, Kirk Shelmerdine, and Next Level Accessories on the 2008 ESPN The Magazine 10th Anniversary fitted cap project. Jay used the methods and practices learned in his various positions to mold 7 Series Sports, and has now combined the knowledge with his own strategies to deliver innovative solutions to age old issues, sports sponsorship and marketing.
Who is 7 Series Sports?
7 Series Sports was created in 2012 to create lifestyle based partnerships between sports properties and consumers, while re-creating the sports industry through Innovation, Ambition, and Dedication. Since we began offering sponsorship, marketing and event management services in April 2012, 7 Series Sports has quickly began to shake up the ever changing sports marketing industry. We are based in Charlotte, North Carolina and we have since expanded to become a full-service boutique sports marketing firm.
In addition to our Sponsorship Strategy and Sales services, we also offer full strategic, organic, and media marketing strategies, and strategic Marketing Partnership consultation.
Client Portfolio (Past and Present):
- The American Basketball Association (Professional Basketball)
- The Urban Broadcasting Company (Television, Broadcasting)
- V Power Glove (Specialty Sports Apparel)
- Willie “Warhead” Hosch (Professional MMA)
- The NYC Liberty Games (International Volleyball)
- The International 3on3 Board (International Basketball)
- The Carolina Thundering Herd ( Professional Football)
- Negotiated $35,000 partnership with the Omni Jacksonville Hotel on behalf of the American Basketball Association.
- Developed complete strategic marketing and rebrand strategy for the American Basketball Association
- Negotiated media partnership with Black Enterprise Magazine on behalf of the NYC Liberty Games.
- Negotiated endorsement deal with Unskaved Industries on behalf of Willie “Warhead” Hosch
- Raised $50,000 in sponsorship for the Kirk Shelmerdine Racing Team
- Spearheaded the exploration of the And1 re-brand tour in North Carolina
We are pleased and excited to partner with such a fine marketing firm that has a track record of bringing together the corporate world to the sports world